Saturday, January 21, 2012

Anchored



This is an 8 x 6 Ray Mar canvas panel. It was my entry back into getting paint on a canvas. It is naive, but I did it! And I did it in about 1hour.

My husband had worked into the morning so he was going to be sleeping most of this particular Saturday. I received and email with an attachment of a beautiful painting. I knew that I had to get back to painting, so I through on some clothes and with no makeup ... I ran down to the studio and just started laying paint on the canvas. I felt so GOOD!

I purposely had not posted it at the time I painted it because I didn't feel it worthy of the space on the internet, but since I have set my goals and put them out there for everyone to see, I decided the painting need to be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis