Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Amsterdam Headshop - Google Street Scene



This painting is one I have been working on to post to the Virtual Paintout blog. It has been a great exercise for me. What fun I have been having. First, trying to find the perfect google street scene, then to accomplish the painting.

Now that I have taken the photo of the painting I can see all the mistakes. MOSTLY... I left the "D" off of HEADSHOP. Well.. either I will fix it or just call it "Heashop".

My good friend and studio partner Carol Morgan also finished her painting and submitted it this morning. What a great job she did on it. I admire her painting style and skill.

I can't wait until the new city is announced.

Thanks to Bill Guffey for organizing the Virtual Paintout.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a great painting. And I would let everyone know that you purposefully spelled the store front HEASHOP. This painting can get a conversation going!!! great posting.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis